Thursday, February 2, 2012

My little Pony - tail




Like many of you, I've struggled with dents, knots and tangles of hair wrapped impossibly around my hair bands for years. YEARS. Well NO MORE!

On a whim, I ordered these Ribbon Hair Ties by Sephora Collection months ago and I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED!

No longer do I have to struggle with the metal menace associated with most ponytail holders. You know what I'm talking about. That little demon connector that can make removal painful. Now there are "tag free" options and plastic bands as well, but those can snap or become so hopelessly stretched and tangled they must be physically cut out of your hair. And that, is. Awful!

These Ribbon Hair Ties are fashionable and tangle free (unless you REALLY try) and the soft pliable ribbon still hold even when active. I really like them, at $8.00 US for a pack of 8, they last too! When they do lose their shape, all you have to do is run them under some water, let air dry and they bounce right back! I have yet to have one snap or come undone. I bought some more just so that I have more color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment