Friday, December 2, 2011

Well this is very exciting!

What you're about to read is the first post for Clever Girl (hoooooray!!). It's taken me quite a while to figure out just what the hell to write about here. And with some prodding from Cubicle Farm gals (Rene, Veronica I'm looking at you!) I decided to turn Clever Girl into a product recommendation place!

I'll pick products for hair, face, body, tools and anything else that I feel inspired about!
I can promise to be frank and as detailed as possible accounts of each, and include as much information (including pictures) as possible.
***DISCLAIMER***
Ultimately the choice to buy and try a product is your own. Even if I say "GO BUY THIS NOW" it's meant as a excited utterance, not a command (naturally). If you don't like something that I like, that's cool, feel free to tell me that you don't like it and why; I'm always open to mind-changing and I only ask that you be as close to that as you feel comfortable. Feel confident! The best person to judge what's best for you IS YOU!

xoxo
~CourtneyK.

No comments:

Post a Comment