Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From the Infomercials: Spring Wen!!

I'm one of those people who fell for the infomercial and am now hooked for life when it comes to Wen by Chaz Dean!

I started with the regular formula Sweet Almond Mint, and ordered every single scent. All of them.

Last fall, a seasonal scent was introduced Ginger Pumpkin (the only word I can use to describe it is WARM. It smelled WARM) followed by the Winter Vanilla Mint which smelled softer than a peppermint candy, but more like a soft white chocolate mint smell.

Now it's spring, and I was apprehensive that they would go the flowery route and it would be overwhelming and I would hate it. I am happy to report that I was wrong! Well, sort of.


WEN® Spring Gardenia Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
Photo courtesy of Amazon.com/QVC.com

The new spring scent is Spring Gardenia Green Tea and let me tell you, it is delightful!! Soft and subtle, the gardenia is not the in the fragrance forefront which made me very happy since I cannot stand overwhelming gardenia. The green tea gives a fresh, clean, but not stringent smell that makes using this Wen flavor fantastic!

The product can be used as instructed, as a cleansing conditioner, however you do have to use a lot of the product if your hair is shoulder length or longer. And it isn't cheap. The prices vary from site to site. (Available at Wen by Chaz DeanQVC, and Amazon.com or you can google/bing it for yourself and try to find it)

The water in my city is hard, so I use a different shampoo (le gasp! Sorry Chaz!) on occasion but I use whatever Wen is in season and/or the original Sweet Almond Mint whenever the mood strikes me, as my conditioner and leave in treatment every time I wash/condition my hair.

I've been converted, I'll be a WEN girl for life, I love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment